Monday 14 May 2012

Cover Love: Newsoul Series

Hey everyone, I've just been wandering through the book realm that is Goodreads and seen this beautiful cover! I was so struck by it that I had to come and share it with you guys :) This is the cover for Asunder by Jodi Meadows, book 2 in the Newsoul Series.


Blurb From Goodreads:
DARKSOULS
Ana has always been the only one. Asunder. Apart. But after Templedark, when many residents of Heart were lost forever, some hold Ana responsible for the darksouls–and the newsouls who may be born in their place.
SHADOWS
Many are afraid of Ana’s presence, a constant reminder of unstoppable changes and the unknown. When sylph begin behaving differently toward her and people turn violent, Ana must learn to stand up not only for herself but for those who cannot stand up for themselves.
LOVE
Ana was told that nosouls can’t love. But newsouls? More than anything, she wants to live and love as an equal among the citizens of Heart, but even when Sam professes his deepest feelings, it seems impossible to overcome a lifetime of rejection.
In this second book in the Incarnate trilogy, Ana discovers the truth about reincarnation and will have to find a way to embrace love and make her young life meaningful. Once again, Jodi Meadows explores the extraordinary beauty and shadowed depths of the soul in a story equal parts epic romance and captivating fantasy.


Beautiful right!? I love the colours that have been used, the way they fade into each other, bold but not clashing...it's lovely. Those eyes are piercing as well, it's almost eerie in its beauty.

Now if you look at the two covers together, I think they're both stunning!





Gorgeous! Incarnate was one of those covers you were immediately drawn to and they've continued that with Asunder! I just adore them.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

They're both so eye catching! I think I slightly prefer the cover of Incarnate but Asunder's cover is very striking too. :D

Grad Student said...

I have not yet read Incarnate- how did this happen? I think I even like Asunder's cover better. Cover Love :-)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...