Thursday 24 May 2012

Blogiversary Celebrations! Parties, presents and thanks!

Hi! It's me again. Now today is very special because today, Thursday 24th May 2012, V's Book Life officially turns 1! Yes, we've been up and running for an entire year now!

I began blogging May 2011 and I will admit, we didn't get off to the best start. My reviews in 2011 were sporadic at best and I hadn't even heard of In My Mailbox or Feature and Follow :)  Then, in January, I made a vow to become better and post more often...I spruced up the design (a lot of mistakes and plenty of cursing were involved) and began to just write. I conducted my first interview in March and started posting along with regular meme's in February (the first being Feature and Follow). To this day I'm amazed people actually read my ramblings but I can easily say that the best part of blogging is interacting with readers through V's Book Life and on Twitter, something I'm now thoroughly addicted to! You guys are so fun, and I've had the pleasure of talking to people all over the world! It means a lot that you take the time out of your hectic days to visit and talk to me :)

I've also talked with some of my favourite authors while trying (and mostly failing) to contain my fangirl excitement and I continue to be amazed by the generosity of authors and publishers who donate their time and generously send me books to review. Thank you!

Now I can barely be torn away from the book blogging world. I've met so many amazing people and read so many awesome books and I can't thank all everyone enough for making this year so enjoyable! I'm attempting to show how grateful I am through a GIVEAWAY I've been hosting as a small thank you to all my amazing readers across the globe (details here)!

It's been an awesome year, bring on the next 12 months!
Love and best wishes to you all!

No comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...