Wednesday 1 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {7}

Hello! Welcome to this weeks Waiting on Wednesday - a meme hosted by the lovely people at Breaking the Spine. I'm advance scheduling this post like last week...except this time it's because I'm currently catching some rays somewhere in Cyprus. I know I'm likely as red as a lobster right now because pale pale skin and 30 degree heat don't exactly mix haha. Anyway I'm sure you'll all be familiar with my choice...or at least it's author!

Title: Clockwork Princess
Author: Cassandra Clare
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Release Date: 19th March 2013
Series: Infernal Devices, Book 3

Blurb from Goodreads
In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?

Why am I waiting on it?
Well for starts, I've been a fan of Cassandra Clare since I read the Mortal Instruments series when it was first released...so much so that my covers for the first two no longer match the series!! And that's a pet peeve of mine! Thankfully these covers are continuous :) Oh and speaking of covers...this one's purty *smiles with glee* just one more reason to add this to the list!
Honestly I just want to read more about Magnus at the moment...he's definitely my favourite character out of both series. I still have to read some of Clockwork Prince but I'm still liking the series so CLOCKWORK PRINCESS is staying on my to read list!


No comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...