Wednesday 15 February 2012

UK Cover: Rogue Rider



Look how pretty they look together!
I was flicking down my Facebook news feed and BAM....I see this amazing cover release. I was immediately blown away by the UK cover of Larissa Ione's highly anticipated 4th book in the Lords of Deliverance series. The cover for Rogue Rider (aka. Reseph's story) is just beautiful, and model Reseph on the cover...oh boy, he is gorgeous! I'm glad they've managed to incorporate the bow and arrow that Reseph/Pestilence is such a good shot with, he actually looks a lot like I imagined him. As for Conquest...that warhorse is beautiful, I've always loved pure white horses, there's something magical about them.
This cover is going to fit so well with the other 3 in the series. Rogue Rider is going to be EPIC!

No comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...