Monday 20 February 2012

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly post created by The Story Siren. It's a great way to show the books you've received, bought or borrowed for that week/ month depending on how regularly you want to post. It's also a fabulous way of showcasing your book collection! This is my first IMM (hopefully the first of many) and this week I've received 3 books from NetGalley for review. 

They are:







White Witch by Trish Milburn (ARC)- a new young adult series. Courtesy of Bell Bridge Books.
I've finished this one already so expect my review soon!














Rush of Darkness by Rhyannon Byrd (Primal Instinct #7). Courtesy of Harlequin UK .
Sounds like a good read!





Queen of Swords by Katee Robert (Sanctify #2). Courtesy of Entangled Publishing.

I can't wait to start this one!











Thank to all the authors and publishers who have sent me these books! Look out for their reviews coming soon!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

White witch looks AWESOME!! I hope you enjoy all the books, they look great :) I look forward to your reviews.

New Follower
My Imm
My giveaway

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...