Thursday 11 April 2013

Hiatus

Hi Everyone.

I haven't been around on the blogging scene much over the past few months and I'm about to get even scarcer so I thought I'd put up this little note just to let everyone know that I've not given up blogging, I'm just REALLY busy.

Basically I'm coming to the end of my third and final year of my nursing degree...meaning as of September I will be a qualified nurse...with needles and everything...damn scary thought! However between now and then I have approximately 13,000 words of essay and dissertation to write. Normally, that would be fine, except I'm also working 5 days a week on placement in the hospitals for my degree, meaning I'm utterly exhausted when I come home, and I still have work to do!

So, blogging has fallen to the wayside for a little while. I'm still reading on my break and on the bus but have zip time to review properly, any review I wrote wouldn't have my full attention and I wouldn't be happy to publish that.

Thankfully, all my assignments are due in on the 20th May and from then on it will be full steam ahead with blogging once more! Plus, we'll be turning 2 years old about that time as well so there will be a Blogoversary giveaway to celebrate :)

Hope everyone is well, and please feel free to contact me still or leave comments and I will do my best to get back to you in a reasonably timely manner!

Lots of love,



2 comments:

Patricia said...

Wow! That sounds equally terrifying, exhausting and awesome. Good luck!!! :)

Vikki said...

Thanks Patricia. It is a truly terrifying experience but one I love all the same. Even though Nurses are currently being slated over here I wouldn't change it for the world.

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...