Sunday 23 September 2012

Feature and Follow {14}

Hi guys, I'm really late posting Feature and Follow this week but these darn night shifts have really screwed with my body clock (hence why I'm also posting at 6am UK time). I'm also ill again *glares at night shifts* this time with a chest infection :( I seem far too prone to these type of things! But anyway, enough excuses...I'm glad to be back doing Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, the general idea being if you follow me and leave me a link to your website I'll hunt you down, check you out and follow back!! So here's this week's question, let's get discussing!

Q: What hyped up book do you think was worth all the talk?

Ahh! Such a hard question to answer! I imagine many people have read 50 Shades...but I'm not one of them. I imagine many people have read The Hunger Games...again I'm not one of them (though I ADORE the film). So my answer will not be related to a recent hype, but probably the biggest one in the last 10 years...do you know which book I mean? Of course I am talking about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!! As the seventh and final book in this epic saga, The Deathly Hallows more than lived up to my expectations, I laughed, I cried (oh dobby and Fred!!) I read it in one 4 hour sitting. It was worth the headache and eye strain because there was no way on this earth I was putting it down for even one minute...and not just because some scheming family member would have stolen it ;)

So yes, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows it is for me! What was it for you?

Love you all, and will see you soon!

6 comments:

Krystianna said...

I completely agree. This was an epic finale to an even epicer series! I love re-reading this series. It just gets better everytime I read it again!

New follower via GFC.

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Mori Lii said...

I agree with you %100. Harry Potter was and will be remembered through years to come. 50 Shades is something I have not read either, I honestly don't see myself reading it either due the genre of books I tend to go for. However, I have read the Hunger Game series, but I haven't finished it yet >_< I'm in the process of reading other books now, lol.

http://brittneycanna.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I chose this one too! great choice ;)

New follower via GFC :)

My FF post :)

Heather said...

New follower here!

I think Harry Potter is a great choice... and I don't think it was important for it to be "new" hype... I mean, all 7 HP books are in the top 10 most selling books of all time... that right there tells ya something about them!

http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

Rinn said...

Definitely worth the hype! I'm a new follower via GFC =)

Jen said...

I love Harry Potter. JK Rowling was saying if she ever was going to write more to Harry Potter she would probably do a directors cut to some of the books. I would read it.

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...