Friday 22 June 2012

Feature and Follow {15}


Helllloooo! Long time no post I know but I'm back and raring to go...as long as I don't have to physically move, damn I'd forgotten what being on your feet 8 hours a day felt like. Anyway, I'll stop complaining. So today is Friday *does happy dance with arms only* and of course it's FEATURE AND FOLLOW TIME :)
For those who don't know, Feature and Follow is a weekly meme run by the good folks at Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Let's see what this week's question is shall we?!

Q:  If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be?  Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time?  Or because it was THAT bad?

Ahh, now that's a tricky one...I personally don't wish to unread books, I may regret reading them but would never not have wanted to read it (if that makes any sense). Mainly because there is a reason I start each book and the way I am means I get a physical itch...no seriously, it's actually hard to control myself...when I'm not reading or haven't picked up something new in a while. Regret is much easier to live with than that itch let me tell you.

But to answer the question, I would have to say Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. Purely because I can't actually remember reading it for the first time. I must have been about 10 or 11 I think when I first read it...maybe even younger. Either way, I would love to go back and jump head-first into the magical world as an adult. It must be an amazing experience :)

Ok, so that's all for this weeks Feature and Follow! Let me know what books you would like to unread!!


9 comments:

veela-valoom said...

You see I would only do that if I could go back in time & experience it ALL again. Then again, the Harry Potter experience was so perfect the first time I don't know if I'd want to tempt fate.

My follow friday. Hope you stop by!

Unknown said...

Long time no see! Welcome back!

I love your answer, seems to be a pretty popular one today, but still an excellent answer.

Here's my FF

Rebecca of Vicariously!

Pam (@moonlightreader) said...

New Linky follower. :)

I thought the HP series was great, but for some reason never fell in love with them.

My FF: http://moonlightreader.com

Kim said...

Everyone has been choosing the HP series. I read the first book when I was young too and I'd like to go back and read it (:

- Kim
My FF

Darcy said...

New follower through FF feature. I invite you to follow me back at:

http://openbookemptycup.blogspot.com

Darcy

Unknown said...

new follower through GFC as lucyatmax. Please visit and follow my blog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
Nice meeting you
Beth

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Can I admit that I've never read any of the Harry Potter books?!

Vikki said...

@Nikki-ann

You can admit it but we will then tackle you to the ground. Although I envy you that moment when you enter the Harry Potter world for the first time.

Get round to them soon :)

Unknown said...

Harry Potter is a great series, you will definitely enjoy it :)
New follower from the Blog Hop
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...